07 Southern Nitefly and 08 Bronze Fly

Show and tell! This is a place to showcase your Parker guitar! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves here.
CryptCat

07 Southern Nitefly and 08 Bronze Fly

Post by CryptCat »

CryptCat's Parkers
CryptCat's Parkers
Hello! I'm new here as of January 2024, but I've been a Parker fan (and owner) for a while. Overall, I've owned five parkers; a Emerald Green '96 Fly Deluxe, two '07 Southern Niteflys, a '10 PM20, and an '08 Bronze Fly. I parted ways with the PM20, one of the southerns, and the deluxe a long time ago. Of those, I sometimes wished I'd kept the deluxe. I'm not much of a shredder or someone who has much use for a trem system though, so I suppose it's better that it went to a player with those sorts of chops.

Pictured are my two remaining Parkers. Both in Dusty Black. The 07 Southern Nitefly and 08 Bronze Fly.

I play a lot of Darkwave/Industrial music and, oppositely, a lot of singer/songwriter tunes. Some of my influences include Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Nitzer Ebb, David Bowie, Lou Reed, Nick Drake, and Tori Amos.

I'm psyched to have found this board, and looking forward to keeping the Parker fandom alive with all of you!
CryptCat

Re: 07 Southern Nitefly and 08 Bronze Fly

Post by CryptCat »

A couple more pictures to share from my phone...
IMG_6676.jpeg
IMG_6670.jpeg
Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Welcome aboard CryptCat!
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Yeah @CryptCat! Great to have you here!! 🖤