FS: Nitefly NFMV2 OEM single-coils

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
valrus

FS: Nitefly NFMV2 OEM single-coils

Post by valrus »

My listing on Reverb: https://reverb.com/item/78532659-dimarz ... er-nitefly

I wanted to make these available to anyone who might have a Nitefly that they want to restore to their original (or closer-to-original) state since Blue Velvets are no longer available from DiMarzio. I bought the Nitefly used and the bridge pickup had been changed out for a Seymour Duncan, but I'm like 90% sure these are the OEM single-coils, which I removed from my NFMV2 in the process of modding it into unrecognizability and probably destroying its resale value. If anyone has contradictory information or can tell from the nearly-nonexistent labels, let me know! I'm not trying to hoodwink anyone.

If you're interested, feel free to make me an offer here. I have no idea what they're worth and am open to lowering the price for my flyclone.com comrades.

Attachments
2.jpeg
1.jpeg
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: FS: Nitefly NFMV2 OEM single-coils

Post by mmmguitar »

valrus wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:18 pm I removed from my NFMV2 in the process of modding it into unrecognizability and probably destroying its resale value.
:lol: I’m guilty of having encouraged it!
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
valrus

Re: FS: Nitefly NFMV2 OEM single-coils

Post by valrus »

mmmguitar wrote: :lol: I’m guilty of having encouraged it!
I would go so far as to say you literally enabled it! I have no plans to ever sell this guitar so it's fine.