RESURGENCE

General musical discussions that don't fall under other categories.
Soloaxer
Forum Veteran

RESURGENCE

Post by Soloaxer »

I am Soloaxer. I was Tectonix on the original forum with about 500 or so posts. I see a number of old aquaintances are here: Patzag, mmmguitar, and others.

Firstly, I want to extend an enormous gesture of appreciation to V.J. Manzo. V.J., you have done an exquisite job to closely reconstruct a forum that we all had thought was lost for all time. The amount of effort you put in is incalculable. For all of the great good that many are receiving from this forum, we should all put you in our wills, or better yet, we should start a V.J. Manzo Retirement crowd funding!

I have seen a number of posts which I can add to in time. The painful one will be a new post in the Classifieds. This won't be a sale; it will be a surgical extraction.

I had an exchange with KP on New Years eve and he suggested I check in here. I see he has a spot here.

It's time for me to start catching up and seeing who's who.

Glad to see you all.
!Attitude Determines Altitude!
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: RESURGENCE

Post by mmmguitar »

Welcome back, @Soloaxer. We're all right where you left us. As it currently stands, the Dr. Manzo Retirement Fund should be sufficient to see him set him off on a modest ice floe. We'll see what other accommodations might be procured between now and the good doctor's golden years.

I'm looking forward to any threads you feel like bumping - Even if just to quote one of my posts and reply "WRONG."
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
Patzag
Forum Veteran

Post by Patzag »

Welcome back bro!
Great to see you here.
And yes! VJ is actually a saint. I can attest to that.

Amen! Brother!
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Thanks, everybody 🩷 Glad you’re here, @Soloaxer!!! 🔥 A proper rank for you has been restored! 🙂
Soloaxer
Forum Veteran

Post by Soloaxer »

Thanks for the nice warm welcome, guys. Good to see the home fires burning bright.

I will hang my reestablished rank alongside my war medals.

I'll start slowly banging around and see what I can instigate. Got a lot on my plate these days so I will check-in intermittently.

P.S. mmmguitar, you haven't changed a bit. :lol:
!Attitude Determines Altitude!