Radiant Angels

post videos and audio of you performing or discussing anything and everything related to the Fly, NiteFly, Fly Bass, mods, or something "cloned"
tusker9

Radiant Angels

Post by tusker9 »

tusker9 here (a.k.a. Randy Patterson)

Here's a recording of Radiant Angels, a song co-writtern with friend, poet, songwriter, Tim Joyce. Basic song recorded in Logic Pro. All electric guitar parts played on my '96 Parker Fly Deluxe, (possibly some electric guitar parts played on my Parker P-36). Lead vocal and other instruments played by myself, except as noted. Acoustic rhythm, fiddle, bass, and vocal harmonies by John Harvey, who also did final mix/mastered the recording in Pro Tools. All software drums on the track.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0cgasa07h9ik ... 0.mp3?dl=0
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: Radiant Angels

Post by mmmguitar »

Lovely listening, Randy/@tusker9! I'm checking out yours and Tim's other tracks, now.

I read and hear from so many Parker owners who seemingly never play a note that it really is uplifting for me any time I get to hear some of the music these instruments can facilitate.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Yeah, Randy!! I like this a lot! What a great vibe and cool production layers! Your voice sounds great too. Thanks so much for sharing this. I absolutely enjoyed the positivity of the piece, and would enjoy hearing more when more is ready.

+1 to what Marc said—I love hearing Parkers in action!
tusker9

Post by tusker9 »

Thanks @mmmguitar & @vjmanzo for kind words regarding Radiant Angels.

I've got a few more recordings started & will post in time.

There is a high riff in the fade out at end of Radiant Angels that's significant (to me at least) in that the Fly is the only guitar I own which can be used to play it. Song is in C major and riff goes up to a high E, the 24th fret.

Thanks.