**SOLD** 2008 Nitefly Mojo in Dusty Black EU

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
sergey.m

**SOLD** 2008 Nitefly Mojo in Dusty Black EU

Post by sergey.m »

Hello.

I have just registered as a member of this forum.
A lot of information about Parker guitars I got from here, true gem)
So now I've finally registered to sell you might be interested in
Long story short, I play covers in a band and I was constantly thinking about having a guitar with piezo to sound more versatile
The local music shop was making a kind of sale and I got stunning black Nitefly Mojo for a reasonable price.
I played it a few times (rehearsals, not gigs) and returned to my trusted old PRS, as it appeared I don't use piezo as much as I expected.
so if anyone is interested in 2008 Nitefly Mojo in Dusty Black in pristine condition, please let me know.
I have it listed on reverb with price around 1800-1900 euros + shipping (I'm on Cyprus, in European Union).
Maybe a bit pricey for a bolt-on parker, but the condition of the guitar is totally worth it (and I need to cover reverb and Paypal fees :? ).

So, summing up, A have a kind of "time capsule" guitar from 2008 and I'm ready for reasonable offers

PS. A friend of mine has the same model but in Transparent Cherry, acquired in the exact same situation, which means the same pristine condition of the guitar. So if you prefer red than black, we can discuss it too.

Regards,

Serge
Attachments
photo_2023-02-17 14.04.23.jpeg
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: FS: 2008 Nitefly Mojo in Dusty Black EU

Post by mmmguitar »

Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
sergey.m

Post by sergey.m »

Made a short demo:

sergey.m

Post by sergey.m »

Sold, thanks for looking