My setup

Amp setups, pedal signal chains, and more.
Mike987

My setup

Post by Mike987 »

Let’s start with the list of parkers:
P30 dark blue
P32 off white
P36 natural ash I believe. It doesn’t match the fretboard but the wood reminds me of marble or a bar of soap haha. I like it!
P36 gator skin - red
P38 black
P38 sunburst with white pickguard
P40 transparent red
P40 solid red hardtail non piezo
P42 silver
P42 black left handed
P44 pro dark brown transparent
Nitefly sunburst with black pickguard - dual humbuckers
Fly mojo - purple and black
Fly bronze - blue

Pedalboards
Headrush mx5
Headrush gigboard
Headrush looperboard
I also have a digitech rp300 as I used to use an rp50 back in the day

Amps
Crate blue voodoo with blue voodoo head
Headrush FRFR 108

The headrush stuff is awesome and sounds great! I love multi effects pedals since I don’t need to lug around a bunch of pedals plus it’s nice to be able to customize everything. Probably not the most interesting rig but it works for me.
2x p30, 2x p32, 2x p36, 2x p38, 6x p40, 2x p42, 3x p44, 2x nitefly, fly mojo, fly bronze, 2x hornet bass
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: My setup

Post by mmmguitar »

Mike987 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:22 am Probably not the most interesting rig but it works for me.
I'm right there with you: I went digital in the Digitech GNX floorboard era, and am yet to miss that feeling of using one arm to lug a heavy amp up stage steps in the dark.

That's quite the stable of Parkers. Does your collection extend to other brands, as well?
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
Mike987

Post by Mike987 »

I hear you on that! back when I played shows it was a pain, especially being I was a 125lb rail of a person back then. Not that it would make it more enjoyable, but after hitting the weights for years and being nearly double that weight now..it would be a little more tolerable :lol: I don’t envy roadies!

My collection is mostly just Parker’s. I’ve kept my old synsonic guitar..I think that’s what it’s called..since it was my first guitar I ever got when I was 7 years old. It was a little starter guitar with a built in speaker. I also have an old no brand name strat knockoff and a starcaster. I keep them around for sentimental reasons. I worked over the summer when I was 12 or 13 and got my first Parker and I’ve stuck with them ever since! 8-)
2x p30, 2x p32, 2x p36, 2x p38, 6x p40, 2x p42, 3x p44, 2x nitefly, fly mojo, fly bronze, 2x hornet bass
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Post by mmmguitar »

Mike987 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:36 am I worked over the summer when I was 12 or 13 and got my first Parker and I’ve stuck with them ever since! 8-)
Can’t go wrong there! They really spoil other guitars once you’re hooked.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory