MidiFly Goodies!

Discussions of the NiteFly NFV1-8, NFV-M, and NFV-SA models
freqrider

MidiFly Goodies!

Post by freqrider »

Greeting Ladies and Gents. New to the forum. I've had my MidiFly for almost 20 years now and it's been flawless since. I have amassed a wealth of information, tools, schematics for these wonderful instruments that I'd like to share with the community. Here is a link to everything I have on the MidiFly. A.M.A.

Those are all the MidiAxe Sysex files I have as well. I'm not aware of any others. If any of you dump your sysex with the MidiAxe Utility and find one that is not listed, kindly upload it here for the archive.

Thanks!

FreQRiDeR

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w62f7mfntwpd ... dQ2aa?dl=0
vjmanzo
Site Admin

MIDIFly Utility, sysex, and wiring diagrams

Post by vjmanzo »

Dooooooooope!!! Thanks and welcome, @freqrider! 🥳🙏🤘

I've posted the wiring documents to the Wiring/Electronics thread.

#MIDIFlyResources
Securb

Re: MidiFly Goodies!

Post by Securb »

Wow thank you so much for posting this I hope I never need the schematic but it is great to have.
freqrider

Post by freqrider »

I've been researching a way to add phantom power to my Behringer FCB 1010 Midi Foot Controller. It seems pretty straight forward, needing to output 6.8V DC to midi pin 3 of the MidiAxe output, effectively eliminating the power supply/wall wart. I will update when further along! :)
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

freqrider wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:48 pm I've been researching a way to add phantom power to my Behringer FCB 1010...
I did that on mine 15+ years ago and it worked really well! I no longer own one, however. Please let us know how it goes!!