WTB a pre-refined Parker Fly - OFFERS NEEDED!

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
rmrosa

WTB a pre-refined Parker Fly - OFFERS NEEDED!

Post by rmrosa »

Hi, I am looking for my first Parker Fly! Although this guitar might need a tune up setup it should have no structural, issues regarding truss rod, pickups mag and piezo, vibrato system and fundamental missing parts. Optical issues do not concern me as much although it may point to guitar problems in the near future :). Hardtail/ non-vibrato models are welcome specially if they are light. Most of my Guitars are strung with 0.11 or higher so a 0.11 and/or a 0.12 spring for vibrato models would be nice to have! Otherwise if the Guitar has only .009/010 springs I would have to spend a lot of money trying to get vibrato springs...

I am looking for all Pre-refined Fly models under 2,7Kg preferably.

I live in the European Community but if the price and shipping is right, Flys located in other countries are welcome if not in the other end of the world, but again if the price is right... :). My main concern would be shipping price and customs fees (+20% including shipping costs...crazy!). That's why I would prefer finding a Parker Fly in the European Union, (it would make my life easier) US and UK located Flys are also welcome as I might be able to pick them up or have someone to bring it to me.

I would like to spend <1800€ but I am open to interesting offers.

So OFFERS NEEDED! :)