Where I can find parker fly's blueprint?

General musical discussions that don't fall under other categories.
Uriki_

Where I can find parker fly's blueprint?

Post by Uriki_ »

Hi I'm new on this forum so I wanna build my own parker fly, where I can find free blueprints?
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: Where I can find parker fly's blueprint?

Post by mmmguitar »

Uriki_ wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:53 pm Hi I'm new on this forum so I wanna build my own parker fly, where I can find free blueprints?
Over the years, various former employees and current enthusiasts have claimed to have the CAD files. Have you asked in the FB groups in the meantime while we wait for one of them to reply here? I apologize if my reply ends up wasting your time - I’m only responding because no one else has.

If you’re referring to paper documents and templates, I’d be curious to see those myself.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
Uriki_

Re: Where I can find parker fly's blueprint?

Post by Uriki_ »

mmmguitar wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:57 am
Uriki_ wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:53 pm Hi, I'm new on this forum so I wanna build my own parker fly, where I can find free blueprints?
Over the years, various former employees and current enthusiasts have claimed to have the CAD files. Have you asked in the FB groups in the meantime while we wait for one of them to reply here? I apologize if my reply ends up wasting your time - I’m only responding because no one else has.

If you’re referring to paper documents and templates, I’d be curious to see those myself.
Thanks for your answer, and no, you're not wasting my time, I didn't know there were FB groups, I'll have to search there for a while... Thanks for the suggestion ;)