FS: 2005 Parker Single Cut Fly Mojo $1700

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
Dachillies

FS: 2005 Parker Single Cut Fly Mojo $1700

Post by Dachillies »

Good Evening everyone,

Just as an initial note, I am listing this here first before Reverb or anywhere else. I will take proper photos once I post it to Reverb in a week or so! I wanted to give this site first dibs (hence the lack of photos today). If you are at all interested before photos come please comment or message me and I can send you photos first.

With that being said I am listing my 2005 Single Cut Fly Mojo in the stunning black with transparent green finish. It is in really good condition, comes with a Parker HSC and all. Fully equipped with the classic Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz combo and ready for a new home. I have always wanted the traditional Fly Mojo so I’m selling this to fund that.

I am from Canada however I am open to ship just about anywhere. Based on the last two Reverb listings I’ve seen and other recommendations I am listing it here for $1700 USD. I am flexible on price and as I mentioned if anyone has questions please contact me!

For reference: Image

Thanks