I am just blown away...

General musical discussions that don't fall under other categories.
Noodler
Forum Veteran

I am just blown away...

Post by Noodler »

I am just blown away by this site and the scope and depth of the resources available here for Parker guitar owners. What @vjmanzo has built here is invaluable to all current and future Parker owners. I have spent the past few days reading through most everything on the site and I am surprised that I'm learning new things after 20 years as a Fly owner and the many years I spent on the old forum.

If only we had something like this through the years as a reference for all of the "challenges" we Fly faithful ran into with our instruments. @vjmanzo - if we ever cross paths, I'm buying you a beer. :D
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: I am just blown away...

Post by vjmanzo »

❤️♥️❤️

thanks, @Noodler; we’re all in this together! And fortunately, we have @Ken Parker and many of his close associates with us as members of and contributors to Fly Clone! 😉
ahmadimran

Post by ahmadimran »

Yes agree completely. I waited 20 years before taking the plunge to buy a Parker Fly, and found this site just in time, enough for me to learn so many things in such a short period, leading me to making a much more nuanced purchase.
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

That is so great to hear, @ahmadimran! I know we all feel strongly that these are incredible instruments, and it’s great to have a living resource like this with some many great contributors.

I know that there are some misconceptions out there about the Fly, so, all the more, it’s wonderful that Ken, many of the folks on his team, Terry, and many of the USM folks are able to help us tell the story of Parker Guitars and curate the most accurate information for posterity!