Looking for a Fly in need of a refinish

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
Flyforawhiteguy

Looking for a Fly in need of a refinish

Post by Flyforawhiteguy »

Can’t seem to find a reasonably priced pre-refined in white, so I’m seeing if anyone has a beater Fly in need of a refinish. I have a line on a new paint job from a painter, just need to find the right guitar to have it done to. So if you’ve got one you’d like to get rid of, let me know!
Patzag
Forum Veteran

Re: Looking for a Fly in need of a refinish

Post by Patzag »

Flyforawhiteguy wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:23 pm Can’t seem to find a reasonably priced pre-refined in white, so I’m seeing if anyone has a beater Fly in need of a refinish. I have a line on a new paint job from a painter, just need to find the right guitar to have it done to. So if you’ve got one you’d like to get rid of, let me know!
Exciting. Since Sharron's been unavailable, we've been in need of a good painter. Where are you? Keep this thread alive and show us the goods when you get your Fly done!
Flyforawhiteguy

Re: Looking for a Fly in need of a refinish

Post by Flyforawhiteguy »

Definitely will do. Chris Raposa is capable and available, and also Dave Vogele on the Facebook Parker group says he can refinish them to factory spec. Ain’t cheap though.