Stolen Parker Fly from a while back

Let us know if your Parker or Parker-related item goes missing. Ideally, include the following:
1. a few photos of your instrument
2. its serial number
3. its last-known location
Important: Please post the year, model, color in the post subject, and mark it LOST or RECOVERED. For example: LOST: 1999 Fly Artist Natural
jpp

Stolen Parker Fly from a while back

Post by jpp »

Hey all, here on a long shot. Had my original Parker Fly stolen back in 2008 in the Cleveland Ohio area. I'd like to try and find it, and am wondering if anyone ever came across it and would be able to point me in a direction. I have the serial number somewhere, but you wouldn't need it, as I spray painted the front with flat black rustoleum grill paint ( I used to drink a lot on the road 😂) It is an Italian Plum Deluxe from either 95 or 96, and as I said before, the front is FLAT BLACK GRILL SPRAY PAINT. Thanks in advance for any help anyone is able to give, and I look forward to being called names in the comments
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: Stolen Parker Fly from a while back

Post by vjmanzo »

Hi @jpp—sorry to hear that. I’ll keep an eye out. The back is still Italian Plum, correct? We have a few Fly Clone members who live in that area—it’s possible it hasn’t changed hands.
jpp

Post by jpp »

Yup, back and neck are still plum. Would be super cool to get it back for sure. This place seems really cool and helpful, thanks for that 👍🏼
Barry
PM20 Expert

Post by Barry »

jpp wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:07 pm ...I spray painted the front with flat black rustoleum grill paint ( I used to drink a lot on the road 😂)
"the evil gin does would be hard to assess"
Have Some Madeira M'dear, The Limeliters :mrgreen:
https://youtu.be/7hO4qvEtPZ4?si=n3rETlecwFNvTR-e
"A little song, a little dance, A little seltzer down your pants" -Chuckles the Clown
Guitars: https://legend.barryeames.com