Aftermarket case for p44

PM10s, PM20s, PDFs, and all other P Series guitars and basses
carbuff

Aftermarket case for p44

Post by carbuff »

Looking for an aftermarket case that will fit a p44. Its my son in laws guitar. The gig bag is old and falling apart so he wants a hard case for it. The guitar will probably never leave the house so it does not have to be anything heavy duty. Stock case and hiscox case is out of the question. They both excede the xmas gift price limit. LOL. Im looking at the gator economy cases but they seem to come in 3 sizes. The regular strat size one, The widebody prs style one and the extreme that is listed for explorers and flying vees. Any idea on which one might fit best? Or suggestion for a different case in the $150 range that can be easily obtained? I dont have access to the guitar to bring to stores to test fit and such. Thanks.

George
carbuff

Re: Aftermarket case for p44

Post by carbuff »

So in lieu of that could anyone tell me the approximate dimensions of this guitar so I can fit a case for it. I need the length from headstock tip to bottom. The width from bottom side to top of upper horn and possibly the length of the body from bottom to tip of upper horn.. I need to figure what size rectangle this guitar would fit into comfortably. Any help would be great. Thanks.

George