NGD: 7 String Fly

Show and tell! This is a place to showcase your Parker guitar! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves here.
InsideInfo

NGD: 7 String Fly

Post by InsideInfo »

Thank you VJ you're the best for letting this beauty go to me. Blessed to know you my friend.

nangillala

Re: NGD: 7 String Fly

Post by nangillala »

Awesome. Haven't seen one of those for ages.
I regret not getting one, when it was still possible.
If for whatever reason you get tired of this one let me know :D
Musikron

Post by Musikron »

What!? I missed another one! :cry:
Musikron

Post by Musikron »

Vj been holding out on me I see.
Enjoy that thing man, I've been trying to get my hands on one for about 5-6 years now. All I get are scams, snipes, and ghosts. Had to get a Majesty just to have something to play, but my heart really wants that guitar. So much so I have a few grand just sitting in a safe ready to go for only a 7 string Parker.
Congratulations! :mrgreen:
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Post by mmmguitar »

I'm eager to know your impressions of how well the Fly design was adapted to include the extra string, @InsideInfo. I'll hold off on asking specifics until after the honeymoon.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
InsideInfo

Post by InsideInfo »

I'm eager to know your impressions of how well the Fly design was adapted to include the extra string, @InsideInfo. I'll hold off on asking specifics until after the honeymoon.

For sure will fill you in, I'm giving it the ole Steve Vai treatment (just not as good as Steve Vai ha)
Had to get a Majesty just to have something to play, but my heart really wants that guitar. So much so I have a few grand just sitting in a safe ready to go for only a 7 string Parker.
Well, you could certainly have worse than a US made 7 String Majesty. Nothing to sneer at there ;) I've never tried the sterling models so I don't know about those.

I'll let you know nangilala but I rarely sell, just buy lol. Especially Parkers. They're so damn tasty!
nangillala

Post by nangillala »

InsideInfo wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:43 pm I'll let you know nangilala but I rarely sell, just buy lol. Especially Parkers. They're so damn tasty!
I can relate to that :D
Only Parkers I ever sold were my P44 Pro and my PM20 Pro. I still miss the PM20.

Back when this Fly was available I thought the scale would be too short for a sevenstring. I think today I would love it.