Current edition, 2 more coming this week.

Show and tell! This is a place to showcase your Parker guitar! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves here.
InsideInfo

Current edition, 2 more coming this week.

Post by InsideInfo »

First, thanks VJ, you've been a tremendous help and inspiration to me. I'm glad I got to know you my friend. You're the best!

All excellent to mint condition, all original. I've got a few more stored at a friends I'll post as well when they come back. The black one was verified by Ken to be an original factory painted black on black stealth finish. He thinks there may be one more out there. Enjoy!

P.S. The Mahogany is my goto player thus I've moved her volume knob down because I'm a closed hand picker and it gets in the way. I'd also like to get a good scale and see which one of these is the lightest!

picture sharing

vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: Current edition, 2 more coming this week.

Post by vjmanzo »

Awesome collection!! Thanks for posting this! That green/yellow burst one looks soo cool! 💚
InsideInfo

Post by InsideInfo »

Thx brother. I listen to all your advise except on that one haha. It had me by the balls.
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Post by mmmguitar »

InsideInfo wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:07 am It had me by the balls.
I feel that one! I've been talking to the UK Reverb seller with the Belew; hoping more with each day that someone buys it out from under me. Seeing your collection makes me feel better about owning too many guitars - The bug seems to have bitten you; and I just go "Look how happy he is! Clearly, I don't have enough."
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
InsideInfo

Post by InsideInfo »

The bug seems to have bitten you; and I just go "Look how happy he is! Clearly, I don't have enough."
It's either that or I stopped taking my OCD meds lol
Patzag
Forum Veteran

Post by Patzag »

Damn firewall - I can't access that shared picture file.
Can you post it here?
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Post by mmmguitar »

@Patzag
20230801-051513.jpg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Wow. just wow!!!
InsideInfo wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:27 am Image
If these are a Deluxe and a Classic, then we have exactly the same mate! [same models, era and colours]

The only difference is that mine are beaters but then again, the Classic is my #1 too!

;)

[my #1 guitar, not just my #1 Parker guitar]

InsideInfo

Post by InsideInfo »

Other than the blue being an S2 yup! Great minds ;) My first Parker was your blue one :) Funny thing is I hate natural finishes almost as much as I hate black guitars but that's wild, the mahogany's being the go to for both of us!
InsideInfo

Post by InsideInfo »

I feel that one! I've been talking to the UK Reverb seller with the Belew;
Wasn't there a Belew up for sale not long ago for 2k less and everything was perfect? I'd say pass brother :(