WTB: hornet bass

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
Mike987

WTB: hornet bass

Post by Mike987 »

Looking for a hornet bass since a fly bass just isn’t in the budget at the monent. My wife won’t mind as much if I get a bass that isn’t $3000+ so I’m looking for a cheaper one. Not looking for someone to rip themselves off or give it away.

If not a Parker, I’m open to suggestions on a bass that has a piezo. I don’t believe the hornet bass has one but that’s ok. I’m having a hard time finding anything with those specs unless I add an aftermarket piezo to it. I’ve had my eye on some Steinberger basses but I see mixed reviews on them so I’m not sure. I prefer a Parker, but I’m open to other options. Thanks for any help that can be provided!
2x p30, 2x p32, 2x p36, 2x p38, 6x p40, 2x p42, 3x p44, 2x nitefly, fly mojo, fly bronze, 2x hornet bass
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: WTB: hornet bass

Post by mmmguitar »

@Mike987, in 2019, Ibanez released a line of Affirma basses which had piezos and Bartolonis. You can also sometimes find Wilcox basses on the aftermarket which feature “lightwave” pickups at the bridge.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory