FS: "Screw" and "USM" Saddles (no dogbone)

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

FS: "Screw" and "USM" Saddles (no dogbone)

Post by mmmguitar »

fly_saddles.jpg

This is yet another ambition I've had on the backburner for years; and spring cleaning seems as good a time as any to clear these out of my parts boxes:

I am selling only to help out those with one or two dead piezos in their '90s or late-era Parkers outfitted with Fishman saddles. This is strictly an effort to help those who have not yet replaced their Fishman saddles and internal electronics with Graphtech or RMC parts due to individual saddle elements shorting or dying. If you message me asking to purchase a set of 6 for the guitar you intend to sell on Reverb as "CLEEEEAN Factory Original", I will decline to sell to you. Same applies for those who have perfectly working saddles and just want spares - Others need these more than you do.

Please post or PM me with a description of your guitar's issues prior to purchase; so we may discuss whether a saddle is actually what you need - If your guitar has a problem a saddle replacement will not solve, I'd prefer to save you your money.

The "screw" saddle set come from my '97 Deluxe, and the one piece USM-era saddles are from my 2011 Supreme. Again: I have none of the "Dogbone"-era saddles pictured above. It is up to you to click on the clearly labeled image attached above and determine that your guitar has the correct saddles.

The Minimum Advertised Price set by Graphtech for a set of their currently produced Ghost Parker saddles appears to be USD $117. I am selling these Fishman saddles for the same price (divided by 6). Therefore, my current price for each Fly saddle is $19.50 plus whatever the cost of your preferred shipping method is (I'm in the US). If anyone can find a set of Graphtechs for a lower price (shipping included), I'll buy them and adjust the price here.

Disclaimer: PayPal or Venmo payments only. Due to tolerances inherent in the finicky design of these piezo elements, I cannot guarantee that a replacement saddle will induce the same voltage (volume) as the saddle being replaced. All elements last tested as working when I removed them from their respective guitars. I will test each saddle element prior to shipping.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory