a bunch of original bridge parts. I will be at the Chicago vintage guitar show this Sunday

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
Abingdon Alchemy

a bunch of original bridge parts. I will be at the Chicago vintage guitar show this Sunday

Post by Abingdon Alchemy »

I purchased a bin of random original tremolo and fixed bridge parts. i will be at the Elk Grove Village Holiday Inn for the "Chicago Vintage Guitar Show " this Sunday.the 25th.

The address is 1000 Busse Rd. Elk Grove, IL
LedZeff

Re: a bunch of original bridge parts. I will be at the Chicago vintage guitar show this Sunday

Post by LedZeff »

Hey, any chance you have a piezo saddle for a Nitefly?
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: a bunch of original bridge parts. I will be at the Chicago vintage guitar show this Sunday

Post by mmmguitar »

LedZeff wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:44 pm Hey, any chance you have a piezo saddle for a Nitefly?
That user hasn't visited the site since they registered to make that post. Your best bet at getting their attention may be to send them a PM and hope they have email notification turned on.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
LedZeff

Post by LedZeff »

Thank you @mmmguitar, done.