Hi Everyone

General musical discussions that don't fall under other categories.
Paul Marossy
Forum Veteran

Hi Everyone

Post by Paul Marossy »

Don't know how many people are here from the old Parker Guitars forum but I was pretty active there when it still existed. I just learned about this website/forum and joined this morning. 8-)
jb63
Forum Veteran

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by jb63 »

Welcome back to the madness, Paul, hope you enjoyed your break!
Now we can all laugh and play again!

;-)
just plain lost
Patzag
Forum Veteran

Post by Patzag »

Paul Marossy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:36 pm Don't know how many people are here from the old Parker Guitars forum but I was pretty active there when it still existed. I just learned about this website/forum and joined this morning. 8-)
Oh my God, Paul!
Great to hear from you. And yes, welcome to the tight-knit club of Parker fanatics on this forum.
Glad you found your way here.
Paul Marossy
Forum Veteran

Post by Paul Marossy »

jb63 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:53 pm Welcome back to the madness, Paul, hope you enjoyed your break!
Now we can all laugh and play again!

;-)
Ha ha yeah A LOT has happened over the last 5-6 years. Haven't played much guitar the last few years but have found a new appreciation for my '95 Deluxe!
Paul Marossy
Forum Veteran

Post by Paul Marossy »

Patzag wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:23 pm
Paul Marossy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:36 pm Don't know how many people are here from the old Parker Guitars forum but I was pretty active there when it still existed. I just learned about this website/forum and joined this morning. 8-)
Oh my God, Paul!
Great to hear from you. And yes, welcome to the tight-knit club of Parker fanatics on this forum.
Glad you found your way here.
Hey bud! Long time no see/hear.
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Hi @Paul Marossy! I remember reading many of your great posts! Glad we’ve reconnected here—looks like your proper forum rank has been restored 😉
Paul Marossy
Forum Veteran

Post by Paul Marossy »

vjmanzo wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:28 pm Hi @Paul Marossy! I remember reading many of your great posts! Glad we’ve reconnected here—looks like your proper forum rank has been restored 😉
Well OK then, thanks. 8-)
Musikron

Post by Musikron »

Welcome! Got a 7 string you wanna hook me up with?
Laughinglarry
Forum Veteran

Post by Laughinglarry »

Welcome Paul, nice to see you here. I didn't realize you weren't here, as I don't spend nearly the time on the forum that I used to. If you're in touch with anyone else from there that isn't here, please point this site out to them.
Owner since '98, ADDICT since '08
That would be a SWARM...
Paul Marossy
Forum Veteran

Post by Paul Marossy »

Laughinglarry wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:37 pm Welcome Paul, nice to see you here. I didn't realize you weren't here, as I don't spend nearly the time on the forum that I used to. If you're in touch with anyone else from there that isn't here, please point this site out to them.
I just learned about this place like maybe a month ago. I will let any of the other old forumites know about it too if I run across any.
Nefarius
Forum Veteran

Post by Nefarius »

Great to read your name again, @Paul Marossy!
Another elusive forum veteran returns...

Greetings...
Nef
Paul Marossy
Forum Veteran

Post by Paul Marossy »

Nefarius wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:25 am Great to read your name again, @Paul Marossy!
Another elusive forum veteran returns...

Greetings...
Nef

Hey long time “no see”! 8-)
Big Swifty
Forum Veteran

Post by Big Swifty »

@Paul Marossy

Really?

You just found this place?

Thought you were here yonks ago... oh well..

Yo!

Good to see you here, as well!

\m/\m/ \m/

B.S.
The system can't get you in your dreams.
illicitizen

Post by illicitizen »

I recall your name, Paul.
Do you guys recall the user that was making the 1FlyBob?
I still have mine. Only I had to dump all my amplifiers moving from Charlotte to NYC to NOLA to Boise to Sicily. /rambling!
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

illicitizen wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:00 am Do you guys recall the user that was making the 1FlyBob?
That’s @Paul Marossy! 🤘
illicitizen

Post by illicitizen »

ok, my memory is buffering :D.
I never used it much live because hauling two amps and the PA for the drum machine (& vocals) plus Maria's monster Ampeg 8x10+SVT was already too much for my skinny arse. Plus the 1st time I tried that on our first live show I brought a Peavy 5150 and a Fender twin and I broke a string and switched to another guitar (none of my others were stereo outs)...thus deciding I was making life too too difficult. :oops:
But I started to use it a wee bit during the US lockdowns recording some demo takes of our "acoustic" album. Worked great into the (X3Live ---> )Focusrite 2i2! No HUMS!
Paul Marossy
Forum Veteran

Post by Paul Marossy »

illicitizen wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:24 am ok, my memory is buffering :D.
I never used it much live because hauling two amps and the PA for the drum machine (& vocals) plus Maria's monster Ampeg 8x10+SVT was already too much for my skinny arse. Plus the 1st time I tried that on our first live show I brought a Peavy 5150 and a Fender twin and I broke a string and switched to another guitar (none of my others were stereo outs)...thus deciding I was making life too too difficult. :oops:
But I started to use it a wee bit during the US lockdowns recording some demo takes of our "acoustic" album. Worked great into the (X3Live ---> )Focusrite 2i2! No HUMS!
That's good to hear. 8-)
illicitizen

Post by illicitizen »

Hi Paul!
Paul Marossy
Forum Veteran

Post by Paul Marossy »

illicitizen wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:33 amHi Paul!
Hey there! I hope life has been treating you well. A lot has happened the last few years, huh?
Parker V

Post by Parker V »

Hello everyone, I finally purchased my first Parker Fly. I had always wanted one from the moment I saw them at my local guitar center back in the mid to late 90's. I recently was fortunate to buy a 1995 Parker fly Deluxe hardtail. Looks like I'm the 3rd owner of this amazing guitar. Does anyone know if the hardtail Deluxe's are rare? I ask because the owner stated it was rare to have Deluxe Fly with the Piezo and a hardtail. Thanks in advance!

John V
Attachments
907FDF33-27B7-401F-AF79-B391802CE2BF_1_105_c.jpeg
6EFA6AEF-4F2B-4F2E-A2C7-B4EF56E93318_1_105_c.jpeg