Bronze Fly - Majik Blue - Average condition

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
mickchev

Bronze Fly - Majik Blue - Average condition

Post by mickchev »

Parker bronze fly in majik blue (sn 0450506BSS USA). It has one ding on the bottom side of the fretboard behind the first fret and a crack above the neck where it meets the body. No major scratches otherwise. It has a no-name soft gig bag and everything is original AFAIK except for a new battery connector. I've had the guitar for around 14 years.

I'm retired and starting to rationalize my collection. I'm in Australia and happy to ship anywhere.

Price? I honestly don't have a clue. I can't find anything on Reverb or Ebay to compare it to. If anyone's interested, please make me what you think is a reasonable and fair offer and I'll probably accept it. Remember that overseas shipping is likely to be north of $100 but I'll get a better estimate when I find out where it's headed.
mickchev

Re: Bronze Fly - Majik Blue - Average condition

Post by mickchev »

Photos.
Attachments
PB (5) (Medium).jpg
PB (4) (Medium).jpg
PB (3) (Medium).jpg
PB (2) (Medium).jpg
PB (1) (Medium).jpg
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Post by mmmguitar »

@Jack T
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
Jack T

Post by Jack T »

Hello Mick, I'll PM you!
Fly Supreme (Honey Trans), Fly Jazz Hardtail, Fly Bronze, Fly Concert, Spanish Fly,
and some other inferior guitars such as Taylor, Steinberger, Gibson, Kiesel :lol:
Jack T

Post by Jack T »

mmmguitar wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:06 am @Jack T
Thank you for the reminder! :D
Fly Supreme (Honey Trans), Fly Jazz Hardtail, Fly Bronze, Fly Concert, Spanish Fly,
and some other inferior guitars such as Taylor, Steinberger, Gibson, Kiesel :lol:
mickchev

Post by mickchev »

Hi Jack, as of now the Parker Bronze has been sold and is off the market. Now I'm just trying to wade through the intricacies of packing and shipping.