WTB parker fly piezo bridge

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
Dingus

WTB parker fly piezo bridge

Post by Dingus »

Happy to send friends and family paypal. Thanks!!
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: WTB parker fly piezo bridge

Post by mmmguitar »

@Dingus -Which one, and for what purpose? There’s the hard tail bridge and several iterations of the trem, with era-specific parts. I’ll keep an eye out for whichever you need.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

Hey buddy. I thought all the trem versions were the same? I guess I'd be looking looking for a classic deluxe trem bridge. Thanks!
sindrist

Post by sindrist »

Here is a link to a Fly tremolo bridge on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185360326696?_ ... %7Ciid%3A1
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

@Dingus are you looking for the bridge or the piezo elements or a bridge with the piezo elements?
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

Definitely bridge with piezo saddles VJ. Willing to pay up a little too ;)
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Do you already have a preamp? If you're not married to the idea that the saddles must be OEM, you can buy the bridge @sindrist linked and then also get the Graphtech Ghost Saddles/System.
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

That's an interesting option VJ. Yes I have the preamp. Is there any perceived or real quality difference between these and OEM that you're aware of?
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Post by mmmguitar »

If it helps, I’ll sell you the set of 2011 Fishman saddles I took off my Supreme. If you’re wanting 90s era, I suggest shooting Dayn a PM and asking he keep you in mind, should be come across any. Other than that, you may only come across a set of Fishman saddles by buying a guitar with it.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Dingus wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:07 pm Is there any perceived or real quality difference between these and OEM that you're aware of?
Some members here have suggested that it's best to pair the OEM saddles with the Fishman Powerchip (or original preamp) and keep the GraphTech with the Ghost Preamp in order to minimize noise and allegedly an impedance mismatch. I haven't personally mixed and matched, but if I was going with the GraphTech saddles anyway, I'd take advantage of their preamp as it's modular and easy to expand.

Having said that, the saddles Ken designed (which mmmguitar is offering) are made of stainless steel and, I think, they will ultimately wear less than the USM or GraphTech saddles. FYI - here's a thread on Fly saddles through the years
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

Thanks for the offer mmmguitar but of course it's a 90s I'm dealing with lol who's Dayn? Obviously I have some reading to do I didn't know the saddles changed much over the years so I'll read that thread carefully.
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Post by mmmguitar »

Dayn hasn’t been by in a little bit, but I recall him always being on the lookout for Ken-era parts.