Seeking a HSC for my PM20 PRO...

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
Voxbobby22

Seeking a HSC for my PM20 PRO...

Post by Voxbobby22 »

Hello gentleman. Brand new to the forum. Long time Parker player and fan! Got my first Fly back in 1994. Followed by numerous Niteflys, Midiflys and my latest add to my harem is a PM20PRO in White. Just got her a month ago and absolutely her! I have never been a fan of Les Paul's to be honest and haven't played a guitar that was shaped differently than my other Parkers since the 90's!
But I saw this one and knew I had to have it! Plays great, sounds great and looks great! Has the more traditional Parker shaped headstock (Yay!) as opposed to the 3 and 3 style I've seen. It's also from Korea. My experience has been that the pieces coming out of Korea are much better quality than those coming from Indonesia. All that said - I'm very excited to be a part of this forum and look forward to chiming in from time to time and making some new friends!
Now, for what brings me to my first post.
As much as I'm loving my new guitar - unfortunately she came without a case. So... I'm wondering if anyone can either - point me in the right direction to obtain a molded Parker HSC to fit a PM20PRO (New or Used) or does anyone have one that they'd consider letting go? I'd also consider one of the better older gig bags if in great shape. You know the ones. Super padded and plush. Far better that the ones that were offered later on down the road.
I'd appreciate any and all assistance in locating either of these items to ensure my new guitar stays as pretty as she is currently.
Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

VOX
Attachments
image_6483441.JPG
20211115_120429~2.jpg
Screenshot_20211207-203731_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20211115-181926_Reverb.jpg