SOLD

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
Dingus

SOLD

Post by Dingus »

Hey all. Thanks for looking.

I've got a couple duplicates in the collection and this is one of them. I may list a post-refine trans red Fly as well. I'm not in the mood to haggle but would like a quick cash sale outside of Reverb so the price is 2500 shipped. Not a steal by any means but if it makes you feel better, I paid 2600 for it and drove 6 hrs each way to get a hardtail in the excellent condition not "very good". I'll give it another once over but no dent/dings (2 extremely tiny 1mm round nicks by input jack and that's it). Just polish swirls. 9/10 by anyone's definition. Comes with gig bag. No 9 spring to steal out of this one :roll: you know who you are

Method of pay is up to you. I'll send you pic of my drivers license, proof of address, and you'll have my phone number and we will text terms of the agreement so you're legally covered should something happen. Tons of references, no bs, you may already know me from somewhere ;)

Send me a pm if interested and I'll send you link to the pics as soon as I take some when I get home. Thanks!

**UPDATE** Take your pick but I'm gonna have to list one of these on Reverb soon if there's no interest.
mmmguitar
Forum Veteran

Re: Pre-refine black deluxe hardtail excellent condition for sale

Post by mmmguitar »

Welcome, @Dingus. May your fun and well-written listing prove to be an example to others.
Summary of the Parker Guitars speculator market from 2020 onward: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

Thank you my friend, very nice to be here. Ya'll are very welcoming.
Dingus

Post by Dingus »

I'm saying both are 9/10. Where the one has two minuscule nicks, the other has none but a little buckle rash. They both play and sound great but if there's some sort of test you'd like performed I could accommodate.

Fly 1 and cosmetic issue
20211031_171250.jpg
20211031_171452.jpg
Fly 2 and cosmetic issue
20211103_194649.jpg
20211103_194708.jpg
Dingus

Re: SOLD

Post by Dingus »

Ended up getting 2600 through Reverb. Guy didn't even submit an offer, just hit buy. Go figure
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: SOLD

Post by vjmanzo »

Congrats! 🎉