NiteFly Pickguard Replacement

Parts, mods, projects, and requests/concepts based on adaptations of Fly parts
Augustonian

NiteFly Pickguard Replacement

Post by Augustonian »

Hey all,

I recently got a wonderful blue nitefly (SSS) and wanted to switch it to SSH, does anyone have a trace of theirs?

WD has them, but I look at theirs and whoever drew it put a little flare on the top left where the neck goes so it doesn't fit properly.
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: NiteFly Pickguard Replacement

Post by vjmanzo »

Hi Augustonian,

I hadn’t heard the WD Pickguard doesn’t fit—I think I actually have one of these on my NiteFly.

Regardless, you might want to contact Mike Gallenberger at Gman.music on Reverb or wiguitar on eBay to see if the part you need is available in his stock.
Augustonian

Post by Augustonian »

Yeah, the one on my guitar is a WD, and you can see where the person who installed it had to cut it. It also didn't want to come off of the neck because of that. May have also got an unlucky cut to start, who knows.

I may order one of the old stock ones and make a stencil. If I do, I'll be sure to leave it here for anyone who ends up in a similar spot.

Also, here's the WD stencil
Attachments
NFSA-8100.pdf
(13.63 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Augustonian wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:41 pm I may order one of the old stock ones and make a stencil. If I do, I'll be sure to leave it here for anyone who ends up in a similar spot.

Also, here's the WD stencil
Thanks, @Augustonian!