はじめまして。日本からの参加です。Nice to meet you. From Japan.

Show and tell! This is a place to showcase your Parker guitar! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves here.
Shunke

はじめまして。日本からの参加です。Nice to meet you. From Japan.

Post by Shunke »

私はshunke。日本人です。
はじめまして。
私はParker Guitarsを手に入れました。
私は14歳の時にギターの演奏を始めました。当時私が買った雑誌にnight Fly MIDIが掲載されていました。私はそれを見て興奮しました。なんてかっこいいんだ!
私はParker Guitarsを調べました。そしてかっこよく先進的なParker Fly Deluxeを知りました。それ以来私は23年間Parkerに憧れ続けました。そしてつい先日、私は憧れを手に入れたのです。
このサイトを発見できたことも最高に幸せなことです。私は英語が苦手です。Google翻訳のおかげで、私はこのサイトを閲覧出来ています。このサイトは素晴らしい。日本中のParker所有者に知らせてあげたい。

私のParkerの写真を掲載します。

私のParkerは、シリアルナンバーを読むと、1999年製造の物だと思ってます。これは正しいでしょうか?ギター販売店には2007年製造と言われました。バランスホイールが表に出でいるので、それはおかしいと考えています。
ナットはとても汚く、隙間もあります。また、接着剤がはみ出ています。フレットもとても汚く、修理した跡があります。こちらも接着剤がはみ出ています。素人が行った雑な修理です。塗装の割れもあります。しかし、演奏は可能です。ネックの状態も良いです。これはある意味幸運です。
私は日本のギター製造工場て勤務しています。残念ながら私の会社はParkerのギターを修理した経験がありません。しかし、私にはこのサイトの素晴らしい情報があります。会社には多くのギターを修理した経験があります。それらを駆使して、私はこのParkerを直します。あくまでも私個人の趣味としてリペアします。
グラフテックのブランク材の購入をしました。zapのSuperglueも購入しました。
私が上手く修理出来たら写真を載せます。
皆様、よろしくお願い致します。井上 俊祐

My name is shunke and I am Japanese.
Nice to meet you.
I just bought Parker Guitars.
I started playing the guitar when I was 14 years old. At that time I bought a magazine that had Night Fly MIDI in it. I was so excited when I saw it. How cool is that!
I checked out Parker Guitars. I looked into Parker Guitars and found out about the cool and advanced Parker Fly Deluxe. Since then, I've been in love with Parker for 23 years. And just the other day, I got my dream.
I am also very happy to have found this site. I am not good at English, but thanks to Google Translate, I am able to browse this site. This site is great. I want to let all Parker owners in Japan know about it.

Here is a picture of my Parker Guitar.

I believe my Parker was manufactured in 1999, according to the serial number. Is this correct? The guitar dealer told me it was manufactured in 2007. I am thinking that is not correct because the balance wheel is on the front.
The nut is very dirty and has gaps in it. Also, the glue is sticking out. The frets are also very dirty and have been repaired. The fretboard is also very dirty and has glue sticking out. This is a messy repair done by an amateur. There is also a crack in the paint. However, it is playable. The neck is also in good condition. This is fortunate in a way.
I work for a guitar manufacturing company in Japan. Unfortunately, my company does not have any experience in repairing Parker guitars. However, I have great information on this site. My company has experience in repairing many guitars. I will be using them to fix this Parker Guitar. I will only repair it as my personal hobby.
I bought some Graphtec blanks, and also bought some Superglue from zap.
I'll post pictures when I get it fixed.
Thank you all for your support.
Attachments
595E72FE-2440-4352-861B-34DB940EB62D.jpeg
69211ECD-1BFC-4684-9C10-2DEE9B409A50.jpeg
B47C7B60-49DF-49CE-B3FC-186FC5F8FD78.jpeg
C5BAD7F8-271C-4933-96F2-72B710CA6ECF.jpeg
B778730C-56D5-4556-A5FC-B67818490DFC.jpeg
ahmadimran

Re: はじめまして。日本からの参加です。Nice to meet you. From Japan.

Post by ahmadimran »

Welcome Shunke. Nice to meet you. Hajimemashite.

Congratulations on your Parker Fly Deluxe. The colour is Heather Grey.

I believe your guitar is the 10th guitar made on 7th January 1999.

Good luck in your repair of your guitar!
Shunke

Post by Shunke »

お返事ありがとうございます、ahmadimran。
製造年月日の情報もありがとう。やはり1999年でしたか。
ギターの修理も頑張ります!

Thanks for your reply, ahmadimran.
Thanks for the information on the date of manufacture. It was 1999 after all.
I'll do my best to fix my Parker Fly!
zackerty

Post by zackerty »

こんにちはShunke
修理担当者がギターのどこにもアセトンを使用していないことを確認してください。イソプロピルアルコールの方が安全ですが、変色などの損傷があっても気にならないギターの部分でテストする必要があります...しかし、最も安全なのは布に石鹸水を塗ったものです。フレットボードはカーボンファイバーとグラスファイバーで、アセトンが仕上げを溶かします。

Hi Shunke
Make sure that the repair men do not use acetone on the guitar anywhere. Iso-propyl alcohol is safer, but you must test it on a part of the guitar that you will not mind if there is damage like discolouration... but the safest is soapy water on a cloth. The fret board is carbon fibre and fibreglass, and acetone will disolve the finish.
Browndog Owner

Post by Browndog Owner »

Hello Shunsuke,

Nice to meet you and welcome from all the way in Japan. Your Parker looks great. I’m curious to know what is that color called? Also, was it expensive? I’m thinking of buying the same guitar but in a color called Chrome Yellow. Arigato.