Our newest member: Ken Parker

Things happening in our Fly Clone community
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Our newest member: Ken Parker

Post by vjmanzo »

Dear Fly fans,

I'm excited to announce the newest member of the Fly Clone forum: @Ken Parker!

As we all know, Ken's work is remarkable and I know that we all share a fondness for the innovative instruments he made at Parker Guitars from its inception until 2003. His current archtops are also incredible instruments!
Ken-Guitars.jpg
Ken has been working with EGIL since it began in 2018, and he has been a mentor and inspiration to a variety of talented students who have rallied behind his work to realize his many innovations to guitar-making.

As this Fly Clone Project site seeks to analyze, maintain, and adapt the many innovative aspects of the instrument Ken has designed, we are truly honored to have him here as a member!
Mr303
Forum Veteran

Re: Our newest member: Ken Parker

Post by Mr303 »

vjmanzo wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:09 pm Dear Fly fans,

I'm excited to announce the newest member of the Fly Clone forum: @Ken Parker!

As we all know, Ken's work is remarkable and I know that we all share a fondness for the innovative instruments he made at Parker Guitars from its inception until 2003. His current archtops are also incredible instruments!

Ken-Guitars.jpg

Ken has been working with EGIL since it began in 2018, and he has been a mentor and inspiration to a variety of talented students who have rallied behind his work to realize his many innovations to guitar-making.

As this Fly Clone Project site seeks to analyze, maintain, and adapt the many innovative aspects of the instrument Ken has designed, we are truly honored to have him here as a member!
Cool news VJ
Hello Ken!
Thanks for the stellar work.
If you’re ever in Denver say hello....and that goes for all forum members
Cheers!
Notes_Norton
DragonFly Veteran

Post by Notes_Norton »

Thanks for joining us Ken.

And for the wonderful guitar innovations.

Bob
Bob "Notes" Norton
Norton Music: http://www.nortonmusic.com Band-in-a-Box power user style software
Also The Sophisticats: http://www.s-cats.com
Patzag
Forum Veteran

Post by Patzag »

Wow. This is truly an honor!
Thanks for joining us!