Custom made Bullwinkle Clones For Sale

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
tmbridge

Custom made Bullwinkle Clones For Sale

Post by tmbridge »

Hi Everyone!

I've started batching out sets of bullwinkle clones (photos below)! Currently, I have only black available. If you are interested in a color, please post below with how many of what color you are looking for as it will help me decide what kind of raw materials to purchase next.

These are made of HDPE (high density poly-ethylene -- a thermoplastic which is known for its high strength-to-density ratio, used in plastic lumber.). I have had my Fly Deluxe hanging on one I made last month for over a month now and it's perfect!

The thickness comes in between 2.5mm and 3mm which is perfect for a Fly and a bit of snug-fit on a NiteFly (if you plan to hang a NiteFly, please let me know up front so we can make sure it will fit.).

If you'd like to measure your Parker to make sure it would fit, reach out to me and we can figure it out. In the past, I've hopped on a quick video call to show exactly where and how to measure for a perfect fit. I can then modify a Bullwinkle to fit your need exactly.

Each one is hand-finished and sanded so each one will differ slightly in shape from another; however, each one has been tested "in-use" with my PR Majik Blue Fly Deluxe for at least 3 hours before offering for sale.

I am asking for $20 for 1 and $35 for 2. Shipping is free to the continental United States! For overseas, we can work something out.

If you are interested, shoot me a message at bullwinkleclone@gmail.com. If you need a whole bunch, reach out to me and we can work something out -- Discounts offered at any quantity higher than 1!

Thanks for reading!

------------

Current Stock (9/27/2020):
  • Black = 20
-----------

Unfortunately, in this day and age I have to add a small disclaimer --
I am not responsible for any damages that may occur from usage of the
guitar hanger. The hanger itself will not do any damage to your guitar, of course -- I'm referring more to the same risks that _any_ non-locking wall-hanger would have. For example, if a friend or child were to bump into the guitar and knock it off the hanger.

Of course, when you get it in the mail, if you are not satisfied with
the quality, just let me know and I'll pay for shipping to send it
back and refund your money. Like I said earlier in this post, though, I've
had mine hanging daily for over a month and it's great!