New Member Vladimir

Show and tell! This is a place to showcase your Parker guitar! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves here.
Vladimir

New Member Vladimir

Post by Vladimir »

Vladimir, 53 years old, Moscow, Russia, Russian native language, common man in the street, I write with mistakes ...

My The new Parker PM20 guitar of 2005 was bought from an authorized dealer and hung on the wall in store (most likely not in one) for several years - hence all its today's sores, but everything is treated with proper care ...
IMG_1543.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG
Adjusted neck deflection (special thanks to Mr. Barry) used a 4mm hex and a few drops of sewing machine oil, a fine grain file for some frets to prevent the palms from scratching.
Replacing expensive jazz strings with Ernie Ball Extra Light Nickel Wound cheap ones from your nearest store
As a result, we connect to an acoustic combo (precisely to an acoustic one) and just listen to how the guitar began to sing itself
The total budget for the purchase is not more than $ 200 - it's amazing that for several years I looked towards expensive Parkers ... :lol:
But I overcame my ego and ended up leaving money for gifts for my grandchildren as well.
Thanks to Ken Parker and all of you who came up with and lives on this site.

That's all for today. All success and health!
Fly Rod

Re: New Member Vladimir

Post by Fly Rod »

Welcome to the Forum Vladimir
Sounds like a great deal @ $200 for that PM20
Congrats!!
Gary aka FLY ROD
FLY ROD Formerly FLY Wheel
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

I second that—welcome @Vladimir! Congrats on your PM20!
Barry
PM20 Expert

Post by Barry »

Здравствуйте еще раз Владимир и добро пожаловать!
Рад видеть вас здесь.

Congratulations on your purchase, your PM20 looks good.
I'm so happy everything is working well and that you are making the music you love!

Explanatory Note to forum members:
Vladimir contacted me offline with a truss rod problem. Thanks to Google Translate we found the solution and now he's one of us! :lol:

Gotta love Internet technology!
Love one woman, many guitars.
Or, was it the other way around?

Guitars: https://legend.barryeames.com
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Barry wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:07 pm Vladimir contacted me offline with a truss rod problem. Thanks to Google Translate we found the solution and now he's one of us! :lol: [/size][/i]
I love that!!!! ♥️💜♥️