Howdy

Show and tell! This is a place to showcase your Parker guitar! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves here.
Korosu

Howdy

Post by Korosu »

Howdy all. New here, but not new to Parkers. Here's my 2007 NiteFly Mojo Flame. I'm proud to say I'm the original and sole owner, and pretty ignorant one at that so I'm glad to have found this forum.
20210208_103647.jpg
I'm actually not certain about the date because the serial number is a 7 digit number, 0706029, and the s/n format that makes the most sense to me is the one for "after 2006 Fly" despite it not being a Fly and lacking a P preceding the number. That would make this the 9th produced on June 2, 2007 which also makes sense since I bought it June 21, 2007 (I still have the receipt!). Does this sound correct?

I also always thought that it was a bit odd that the catalogs from 2007 showed NiteFly Mojo Flames with Seymour Duncans yet mine has DiMarzios. Anyone have any insight into this?
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: Howdy

Post by vjmanzo »

Hi @Korosu and welcome! That’s a great-looking NiteFly!!! Nice!!

Yes, I think you’re exactly right with the serial. The serials and instruments/options that appeared in the catalogs weren’t always an exact science, but, yes, I believe that the special “Mojo” of your NiteFly was the Seymour Duncan pickups, though I am sure that the NiteFly Mojo was also available with DiMarzio pickups. Looks great and I’m sure it sounds great!