New here!

Show and tell! This is a place to showcase your Parker guitar! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves here.
RonMC

New here!

Post by RonMC »

Hi,
I've just got my first Fly and I'd like to say Hello from the UK! It's a '96 Fly Classic in transparent cherry with a Parker hard case and it's definitely going to be a keeper. Unlike a few other guitars in my collection which are going to have to go to fund it!
Before I bought it I read just about everything here and downloaded the manuals, so thank you for all those resources.
It didn't have the correct strap hangers so I bought the Allparts items detailed in the Anatomy post. Those come in packets of 10 so I now have 4 pairs left over. To save anyone else having to buy 10, I'll supply them at cost in pairs (plastic hanger, felt & black screw) to anyone else in the UK who wants them. PM me if you're interested.
- Ron

'96 Fly Classic in trans red
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: New here!

Post by vjmanzo »

Welcome, @RonMC! Glad you’re here!

Congrats on the new addition!!
MadMac

Re: New here!

Post by MadMac »

welcome @RonMC!
happy to hear you got a cherry :-)
if you find the time plz post some jealous making pic's of the cherry ;)
M.
life is what you make it...
You should have no difficulty looking at stains on the walls or the ashes of a fire or the clouds or mud, and if you look closely at these things you will find wonderful new ideas, because the mind is stimulated by insignificant things to new inventions.