Parker Bass in black...

Show and tell! This is a place to showcase your Parker guitar! New members are encouraged to introduce themselves here.
MadMac

Parker Bass in black...

Post by MadMac »

hello,
well got a Parker bass today...
IMG_4705.jpg
IMG_4706.jpg
looks like new... no scratches.. no dongs... just perfect...
has the carbon neck...
and 7 digit number... but still unclear what year this is produced?
the seller said 2004 ... is this true ? @vjmanzo any idea?
anyhow... sounds amazing and looks amazing...
perfect addition to my black fly ...
thx
M.
life is what you make it...
You should have no difficulty looking at stains on the walls or the ashes of a fire or the clouds or mud, and if you look closely at these things you will find wonderful new ideas, because the mind is stimulated by insignificant things to new inventions.
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: Parker Bass in black...

Post by vjmanzo »

Love it, @MadMac! I was eyeing that one hard on eBay, and if the seller was open to shipping it to the U.S., I would have given you a run for your money!!! :lol:

Congrats!! It is indeed a 2004 Wilmington-made Fly Mojo Bass; most likely finished in 2004 in Mundelin, but built in Wilmington. Same as the FB-4 I have except yours has EMG electronics instead of the Fishman electronics! The manual is in the Manual section. I have a feeling you'll love it as much as I love mine...and if not: you know where to find me! ;) It is such an easy-playing bass with a really consistent tone throughout each register of the instrument.
MadMac

Post by MadMac »

wow
many thx @vjmanzo :!:
coool to know... yes than you saw also the green Supreme... for 2200€ a joke... but not my color...
was looking for the Mojo too... 1200 is good... but ... prefer Fly...
just finshed the black... love them...
and nothing beat's a "Classic" you know ;-) :D
especially the magic transblue ...
but love your fly's too... saw them on you webpage...
haha you'r more addicted than me...
the fly fewer ... she has a comeback... i'll feel it...
many thx
M.
life is what you make it...
You should have no difficulty looking at stains on the walls or the ashes of a fire or the clouds or mud, and if you look closely at these things you will find wonderful new ideas, because the mind is stimulated by insignificant things to new inventions.
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

MadMac wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:03 pm haha you'r more addicted than me...
:D What would give you that impression? Because I'm trying to weasel your bass from you despite the fact that 1) I don't need another bass, 2) I already own a Fly bass, and 3) I don't even really play the bass!!! :lol: It's a disorder, no doubt, but "takes one to know one", so watchout! You're building quite the "Parker family" over there yourself!! :)

Seriously: congrats on owning a wonderful instrument! I hope it brings you years and years of happiness!