PDF guitars

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
jb63
Forum Veteran

PDF guitars

Post by jb63 »

Hi guys!
Here we are in the new space. Hope it fits.
I have a couple of PDF guitars that I’ve really only used for teaching purposes (spell check just tried to make it porpoises) and I probably will phase that out next year.

Posting here because I’m not really a motivated seller, but maybe someone here could use one before the new year.

Let me know if these is any interest and I’ll put up the specs and some pictures, otherwise I may not get around to it.

Still miss you guys and your input.

jb
just plain lost
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: PDF guitars

Post by vjmanzo »

Hey @jb63,

I’m curious about these; particularly the PDF with the Floyd—did you have that one? I was looking for one a while back for testing purposes/porpoises. :P

I need to get a bit of an education about the PDF models other than, they’re imported Dragonfly variants. Thin necks, right?
Mr303
Forum Veteran

Post by Mr303 »

‘13 PDF 105
‘13 PDF 105
DC9BF1E8-8B07-4946-93CE-0F6E939DC016.jpeg (29.9 KiB) Viewed 3911 times
I

I’ve had a PDF 105 and a PDF 70 modded with split coils and ghost tech piezo’s.
A 5 designation for the PDF’s is for piezo pick up models. Most people never add the “5” but it does designate the piezo’s so it’s important to be correct
(but really at this point it’s moot eh?)
The 100 series are noticeably lighter (12-14oz) with better hardware nice wood veneer and maple necks with rosewood finger boards, the lower grades usually have solid color paint with maple necks/finger boards. The finish and hardware across the entire line is as good or better than most other comparable brands imo. I’m not certain how the pickups are wound.
The PDF’s are easier to mod due to thicker bodies and point to point wiring, they also use coil springs for the trem.

Both of mine had neck profiles similar the the Warmoth Wizard neck profile.
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Post by vjmanzo »

Nice! I didn’t know that about the “5” being a piezo designation.
Bigpig63

Post by Bigpig63 »

JB63,

I'd love to talk with you about seeing and possibly buying those Parker guitars. Please message me at your convenience. Merry Christmas.

Respectfully,
Bigpig63
Psalm 144:1
1998 Parker Fly Mojo
??year Parker PDF35