Sold: 1996 Parker Fly Deluxe Majik Blue Gigbag + Trem bar

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
DLQ

Sold: 1996 Parker Fly Deluxe Majik Blue Gigbag + Trem bar

Post by DLQ »

Hi all,

Offering up for sale a 96 Deluxe in very nice shape. Setup with 9s and a 9 spring. Very clean shape other than two scratches on the back, and a deeper scratch / finish check by the bottom cutaway. Just in case it is a finish split, I did some checking around and thanks again to this forum and based on comments from the man himself Ken Parker, I am confident that it is a cosmetic issue only, regardless of which it is: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=249

In addition to the explanation of the physical stability of the carbon fiber as described in Ken's post, there are no issues with the guitar's function or geometry, the action is nice and low at 3.5/64-2.5/64 from bass to treble as it is, with a proper amount of relief. The truss rod is also working fine and the amount of relief can be adjusted further without issue. So, it is a really great Fly with a few cosmetic imperfections.

Other than the specifics mentioned, you might find some swirling or other imperfections, but in my opinion it is nothing that can reasonably be photographed.

The guitar comes with an original Parker gig bag and trem bar.

-Sold-

Thanks for looking and any questions let me know!
ahmadimran

Re: FS: 1996 Parker Fly Deluxe Majik Blue Gigbag + Trem bar

Post by ahmadimran »

Beautiful guitar @DLQ. Good luck with the sale!
DLQ

Re: FS: 1996 Parker Fly Deluxe Majik Blue Gigbag + Trem bar

Post by DLQ »

Thanks!