All SOLD Fly 9 and 10 Springs

Have something Parker-related to sell? Post about it here. Three things you need to know:
1. This area is for Parker Guitars and related accessories only
2. Post a clear asking price
3. This site assumes no responsibility in these transactions
vjmanzo
Site Admin

All SOLD Fly 9 and 10 Springs

Post by vjmanzo »

I am selling seven #9 springs and four #10 springs for the Fly. All springs are original and believed to be new and unused, but are being sold without any warranty of any kind; they have and will not have been tested in any instrument and are being sold 100% “as-is”. If you’re uncomfortable with these conditions, please don’t buy these springs.

Each spring is $40 plus flat-rate priority mail shipping within the U.S. ($8.50), and I will combine shipping for multiple items after check-out. There is one spring for sale that has no rating indicated on it, which I am selling for $30.

I understand that there is a lot of demand for these, so I will post the individual links to buy these spring in this post at exactly 3pm EST on Sunday Oct. 11th.

Each link will go to a PayPal site where you can complete checkout. If the link indicates that the spring has sold, then someone else beat you to it. The post will remain up on the Fly Clone site until all springs are gone, at which time I’ll mark “All Sold” in the post heading.

Happy Fly-ing!

All Sold
InsideInfo

Re: All SOLD For Sale: Fly 9 and 10 Springs

Post by InsideInfo »

Man you're generous!!!
vjmanzo
Site Admin

Re: All SOLD For Sale: Fly 9 and 10 Springs

Post by vjmanzo »

InsideInfo wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:27 pm Man you're generous!!!
Look who’s talking!! :lol: Thanks!